Located in the northwest corner of Guilford County, Stokesdale is a rural community with a mixture of agricultural and farming areas, businesses, industries, and residential areas. A small business district provides services for the citizens of the area. Several industries are also located within the Town.
The 21.4 square miles included in the incorporated area of the Town is intersected by three major highways, US Highway 158, NC Highway 68, and NC Highway 65. Part of the Town borders a fourth major highway, US Highway 220. With this network of roads, Stokesdale citizens are within a short drive of the larger cities of Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, and Reidsville.
- Incorporated in 1989
- Land Area: 21.4 Square Miles
- Northwest Guilford County
- Mailing Address: PO Box 465, Stokesdale, NC 27357
- Street Address: 8325 Angel Pardue Road, Stokesdale, NC 27357
- Town Hall Office Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Library Hours: 9:00am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
- The Town Park is open daily from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Town Council Meetings: 2nd Thursday of each month, 7:00p.m.
- Planning Board Meetings: 4th Thursday of each month, 7:00p.m.
- Alisa Houk, Town Clerk/ Finance Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priscilla Hunsucker, Deputy Clerk: email@example.com
- Phillip Pulliam, Budget Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 336-643-4011 Fax 336-643-4016
- For garbage/waste pick-up please contact Republic Services at (336) 724-0842
- Water System Customers: DISRUPTION, please call Town Hall during routine hours and someone will assist you with your account. Click the news and notice tab for emergency contacts.
- Average Annual Precipitation 43 Inches
- Average Snowfall 8.1 Inches
- Average Temperature 58º